Pamaper Monday

by - May 25, 2015

Hii guys

This weekend I was planning on having a nice realxing evening cause it was raining, I was so tired and just felt like I need some "ME time" but I didn't find time, so I did it today.


To be honest I'm very happy now that I had pamper monday rather then pamper weekend, Mondays can be stressful and very unmotivating at least for me, so having 15 minutes for myself just to lay back and enjoy was perfect.

I started off with Lush bath, I went for Fizzbanger bath bomb. This is the first time I used one of those and I really enjoy it, it's yellow on outside and blue inside and combo of those two made my water go green but more importantly my skin now feels so nice and soft and it smells nice.






After I soak my feet for good 15 minutes, I got of and give my face a little treat with Vichy purete thermale 3in1. I been using that for past 3 months and I can feel and see a difference on my skin. I have less breakdowns and skin feels more soften. I highly recommend it to everyone.


To make sure I clean everything I used La Roche Posay Solution,I can only say good things about it, but  I would do a review about both of them cause I have a lot more to say about them both. 


To finish it all, Nivea mattifying day care cream, that my sister just bought,so I can't tell if it's going to be good or not but it is from Nivea so I don't doubet.



Now I'm chilling in my comfe summer PJ and enjoying the rest of evening with a glass of cacao and waching X factor Adria.

What did you do today?! Hope you had nice Monday.

xoxo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments