July Favourites

by - August 04, 2015


Hii guys

It's that time of month when we look at things we've been loving past month and show it to the world, and I've been loving a good amount of things so let's get in July Favorites




I'm not really into beauty and make up during summer, I like to have make up free time as much as I can and just let my skin to breath, so I was surprised when I saw that most of favorites are make up products and that I actually have been using them




It's all about the nudes. I have this lipstick for a long long time, essence lipsticks are my drugstore fave, they are longlasting, very pigmented, and they have big range of colors. 
This one is in color 07 " natural beauty" it's a nude one with a hint of pink tone which I think is perfect for this summer months.  There is no doubt that I'll be getting more colors.




2.. H&M Compact Powder

To be honest I got this cause it was on 50% sale and I needed one. But I'm glad that I got it cause it's everything I needed. It covers up, makes great base for foundation and leaves a bit of shimmer which is great for light night our make up looks.
I wouldn't wear it on it's on cause it doesn't have lots of cover or pigment, so I need to get one that covers more, but for summer months it does it job.


3.  Essence 3D Eyeshadow

Yet another essence product. I don't see very well on my right eye ( I everything in blur, but will write a post another time) and I have very small eyes, so when eyeshadows comes on my eyes I tend to go for light, nudes, and very natural colors such as beige, white, gold, caramel...
This little duo is in 04  " irresistible caramel cream" and it has 2 very different colors, but it seems like they both have a hint of gold. One is nude and I put it all over eyelid and under my eyes, and one is kind of brown/ bronzers color.
They are long lastnig, very summer on colors and they are shimmer colors. Very pretty.



4..Flormar Supermat Lipstick

I have a thing for lipsticks in moment. (lol) Flormars lipsticks are my all time fave, and yes I know a said that essence is my drugstore fave, but this is another story. Flormar has such a great collection of colors, they are super pigmented, long lasting and they seem to have some nourishing ingredients cause my lips feel so soft after wearing it. This one is in color 205 which is part of there "supermat" collection. I highly recommend to try Flormar lipstick, they are affordable and they have huge lipstick collection.



5. Rexona Women Deodorant

This thing works. This deororant has motionsense system which means that the every time you move a capsule of deodorant actives. ( thats how I understand it.) and leaves you fresh for 24 hours. I went and bought it, cause again it was on sale and I smelled nice. From that day it's the only one I use, and I talk about it to everyone. See commercial to see what I'm taliking about.



6. Nivea Firming Body Milk

It works. Put it on everyday for 2 weeks and you will see difference, I saw it and I'm still using it. Skin feels soft, nurishe and firm after using it. I have body milk but you can buy it in other forms. My legs and bum ( yes I put it on my bum) are so much more elastic and firm.



7. La Roche Posay Micellae Soultion

It's the only thing I use to cleans and remove make up, I have very sensitive skin with loads of breakdowns, acne and at end dry. This hasn't cause any breakdowns, it removes everything, and it's nurishing. Love love love.


8 .EnVy Room Bag

My favorite Croatian brand. It was on limited edition in drugstore and I just need it in my life. It's perfect size to be a party bag and a make up bag. Simple design with summer colors, and just love it. I took it everywhere with me and I think it will be in some of upcoming party outfits.


This has been long post but I really hope you like it. If you did please follow me over at bloglovin and leave a comment with your fave things from July.

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments